Let's be real, this apartment has the WOW factor that you've been waiting for, dreaming about. One that your friends, family, acquaintances and people that may randomly show up at your party without an invite WISH they had! Let's break it down:
1. THE VIEWS - O.M.G - No kidding this apartment has full sweeping western views looking at the East River and full skyline of Manhattan from Wall Street to One57 on Billionaire's Row. AND Northern and Eastern views into Greenpoint, LIC and East Brooklyn - hey maybe on a clear day even into Long Island. Bring the champagne and get ready to do some serious posting on The Gram because these sunsets are the real deal!
2. THE Apartment - See what we did there? Ok, let's get down to the nitty gritty details I know you are all dying to know. This apartment features a desirable split floor plan with a private balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room and master bedroom, a gourmet chef's kitchen with Quartz countertops, stainless steel farm-sink, and Bosch and Miele appliances, and comes with a Bosch washer and dryer to complete the package. The master bedroom features ample closet space including a custom built-in, and the second bedroom features a walk-in closet.
3. TAX ABATEMENT - That three-letter word that makes you cringe will now actually make you want to celebrate? YES! With 17 years left on the abatement, your less than $8 a month taxes may only rival the most expensive Pink Beet Latte you can find (yes that's a thing).
4. AMENITIES - The Edge is the preeminent luxury condominium in Williamsburg and the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. Featuring one of THE BEST amenities packages, The Edge offers an indoor pool, steam room and sauna, two fitness centers, a full size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman and staff, children's playrooms, movie screening rooms, lounges, parking garages, and more.
5. LOCATION - Williamsburg is one of the hottest neighborhoods globally! The amazing waterfront location is highly coveted. With the East River State Park right next door, why not check out how long that line is for Ramen Burger at Smorgasburg from the apartment? On the other hand, enjoy a short walk to the new and amazing Domino Park. This neighborhood has so much to offer from incredible restaurants, bars, and shopping. For transportation, the L-train is a short walk at Bedford Avenue, or live it up a little and take the Ferry to NYC. That's true baller status (cue music "I'm on a Boat").
Disclosure: Owner/Agent. Frenchie not included.