Open House tours available daily by appointment with listing agents.
Welcome home to Residence #708 at GALERIE. This home has two private outdoor spaces. One located off of the bedroom, the other located on the rooftop with incredible skyline views. Only one stop from Manhattan in the heart of Long Island City. This vibrant neighborhood is a place where the residents and local artists enjoy the shopping, dining, and entertainment this central location has to offer.
Airy and open with three separate exposures, morning sunlight floods this thoughtfully designed home. The interior welcomes owners who appreciate a space that can be easily decorated to reflect their personal style.
Key features of this 1,267 square foot home include:
- Welcoming entrance with ample storage, including multiple walk-in closets and a separate dedicated laundry closet.
- Spacious primary bedroom with en-suite bathroom with plenty of storage and polished chrome Waterworks fixtures.
- Private 67 square foot balcony directly off the generously sized second bedroom.
- Comes with private 295 sq ft rooftop Cabana with kitchenette and stunning city views.
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen featuring white oak cabinetry, Carrina Caesarstone waterfall countertops and backsplash, and Bosch stainless steel appliances.
- High performance heating and cooling system create a perfectly temperate home.
The architects of ODA New York and interior designers of Paris Forino Design have created an atmosphere of artistic luxury for the residents at GALERIE. Curated exhibits throughout the common space and an on-site sculpture garden create an atmosphere unlike any other in Long Island City.
Amenities including enclosed parking, full-time doorman, an indoor pool, fitness center, library, residence lounge, a pet spa, and playroom. The landscaped rooftop with grilling stations, dining areas, and comfortable seating against a picture-perfect backdrop of the Manhattan skyline.