RENT STABILIZED Newly Renovated Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, black granite countertops, and white cabinetry (sample kitchen pictured)
This is NYC living with PRIVATE PATIO in the heart of Greenwich Village on the highly desirable Sullivan Street at the corner of Sullivan & Bleecker. A quiet street within steps of Washington Square Park, great restaurants and bars, and great shopping along cobblestone streets. Soak in the iconic views of the Empire State Building and Freedom Tower to your left and right as soon as you step out the front door.
- Charming one bedroom with PRIVATE PATIO
- Hardwood floors
- Exposed brick
- Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Windowed bathroom with soaking tub
- Easily accessible to SoHo, NoLita, NoHo, East Village, West Village
- Subway Access 1, 6, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, R
- Pet friendly!