Residence 16E represents a rare opportunity to buy a high floor one bedroom corner unit with an idyllic layout at The Fitzgerald Condominiums. Expansive city views boast spectacular sunrises and sunsets from every room in the home. It is the perfect pied--terre or retirement apartment to walk and explore all the museums, restaurants, and theaters that the Upper West Side has to offer. This full-time doorman building has recently renovated hallways and is 1 block from the 1, 2, and 3 trains giving it the most conveniently central location in Manhattan.
- Grand living room features space for seating and dining making it perfect for entertaining.
- Custom cabinetry around radiator provides additional storage.
- Bright windowed kitchen showcases fresh white cabinetry, high-end stainless-steel appliances, and butcher block countertops.
- King-sized bedroom includes a spacious walk-in closet and a southwestern facing window.
- Refreshing bathroom with ample storage, marble vanity, and soaking tub.
This prewar condo, located at 201 West 74th Street, is complete with art deco features that echo its 1920s start. Luxury amenities include a full-time doorman, recently renovated hallways and a meticulously manicured common roof deck that offers panoramic views of Manhattan like no other.
The building is equally distanced between Central Park and Riverside Park and is conveniently only one block from the 1, 2, and 3 trains. The Fitzgerald residents enjoy some of the best restaurants and cafe's in Manhattan right in the heart of the Upper West Side. It's central location and close proximity to the Beacon Theater, Fairway Market, Citarella Gourmet Market, Trader Joe's, Equinox and Pure Yoga make it the perfect location to enjoy and explore all of New York City.