Welcome home to this fully furnished, one bedroom apartment with ample closet space throughout, a large living room with dining nook and space for a home office, a windowed kitchen, a king-sized bedroom, and windowed bathroom.
Ideally located on the corner of 108th Street and Amsterdam, this Doorman building gushes pre-war details, and is surrounded by delicious eateries, bars, and and surrounded parks.
- Fully Furnished (includes furniture and artwork shown in photos, kitchen appliances, dishes, silverware, A/Cs, etc.)
- Entry foyer with deep coat closet
- Sizable Living Room with a large couch (with a chaise longue) and an additional couch, coffee table and TV
- Dining nook with high top and two chairs and space for a home office nook
- Bedroom has a king sized bed and space for a dresser and desk, and features two windows and a closet
- Windowed bathroom with bathtub-shower
- Additional deep closet across from bathroom
- NO PETS, please
- Part Time Doorman
- Gorgeous Prewar Lobby with coffered ceilings
- Large common Laundry Room
Food and Drink:
Local favorites include Spice (Thai food) across the street from the apartment, Amity Hall (craft beers), The Hamilton (cocktails), and The Hungarian Pastry Shop which are down the block.
To the east is Central Park, to the west, Riverside Park, and to the north, Morningside Park which has a lovely Farmers Market every Saturday.
Culture and Entertainment:
While many of our great institutions are temporarily closed, one may still delight in the nearby majestic Cathedral of St. John the Divine and its beautiful grounds, the architectural gems scattered all over the Columbia University and Barnard College campuses, and the glorious turn-of-the-century homes and buildings lining Central Park and Riverside Park. A shopping area with Whole Foods, Home Goods, and TJMaxx is located nearby.
A few blocks from the 1, B, and C subway lines. Two Citibike Stations within 2 blocks.