- Extra large 1-bed
- Butterfly virtual doorman system
- In unit washer and dryer
- Solar window treatments in the living room
- Blackout shades in the bedroom
- Wide plank white oak flooring
- Ample closet space
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops
- European cabinetry
- Signature fixtures
- Furnished Roof Terrace / grill and refrigeration
- Bike room
- 3 blocks from famed Prospect Park
- Excellent transportation options via the B, Q, 2, 5 and S subways lines.
Six weeks free on a 12 month lease. Gross rent: $2,425; Net rent: $2,122
195 Clarkson's surreal fiber cement and glass facade provides a fashionable setting that is both stunningly unique but fitting amongst the neighborhood's historic European-style mid-rises populating its quaint tree-lined streets.
At 195 Clarkson, optimized living is paramount. Graciously designed apartments offer expansive layouts, designer functionality and light filled rooms fitted with oversized windows framing skyline and streetscape.
The fully appointed roof terrace benefits from panoramic views stretching from the treetops of Prospect Park, the supertalls befit Manhattan's skyline, and through the rolling hills of Queens. Outfitted with an outdoor kitchen, replete with grill and refrigeration, and enhanced by comfortable furnishings, an ideal retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city is offered from sunrise to sunset.
Transportation options into Manhattan and all points throughout Brooklyn and Queens are but a short walk to area's multiple subway stations (B, Q, 2, 5 & S) and buses.