Look no further - come home to your bright, renovated, open plan 1-bedroom apartment, close to all the best that Windsor Terrace, Kensington, and Ditmas Park have to offer!
About the home:
Located on the top floor of a small, well run pre-war co-op, this home enjoys sweeping views that include Prospect Park, the World Trade Tower, Greenwood Cemetery, and expansive blue skies. Light fills the apartment all day long through windows covering north and western exposures.
Enjoy entertaining in your large, open-concept kitchen and living area, with light quartz counters, white glass cabinets, and well-maintained stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove and dishwasher). You and your guests will enjoy the renovated, windowed bathroom with its full-size tub and floor to ceiling mosaic tiles. When it's time for bed, relax in your extra large bedroom that can be converted into 2 bedrooms. And there's more: two bike racks convey with this apartment for only $5 per month per unit. Plus - the co-op is Pet Friendly!
About the co-op and building:
192 E.8th St is a very well-run cooperative focused on maintaining the building and improving common areas. The following projects were undertaken recently- most with no assessments to shareholders!
- Landscaped backyard with flower beds, large patio with new outdoor furniture, and a grill for entertaining
- The roof was completely replaced, with a new 30 year warranty in place.
- Substantively all asbestos has been abated in the building
- Refresh of hallways and stairwells to commence in October.
- Updates to building facade
- Maintenance on the bluestone walkway
- Extensive landscaping with seasonal flower garden
This home is steps from the burgeoning restaurant scene on Church Avenue (e.g., Der Pioneer, Hinterlands, Wheated, La Loba Cantina, etc.), the Windsor Terrace Food Co-Op, Prospect Park, and Ditmas Park's best dining and entertainment. The F/G trains and the Q/B trains are both an easy walk away.