OPEN HOUSE AND SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Book your appointment here (click or copy/paste link): bit.ly/190E3rdStScheduler.
An Inviting Retreat on the Perfect Street. Legal 2-family used as a single family, this renovated house sits on a quiet tree-lined block on the border of Windsor Terrace and Kensington.
* Semi-detached brick house with shared driveway, detached garage and large backyard.
* Approx 2000 SF of total living space on a 24 x 80 lot
* First floor: expansive living room, full bath, laundry room, dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances plus home office.
* Second floor: 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, including a supersized master bedroom with a terrace.
* Fully finished tiled basement used as a rec room/office, 1 full bath
* Mini-split AC units on first floor and basement
* Recessed lighting and hardwood floors throughout
Perfectly situated on a tree-lined street, this beautiful home is convenient to the extensive amenities of both Windsor Terrace and Kensington. Prospect Park, the Parade Grounds and Kensington Stables are within walking distance, and playgrounds within 3 blocks are ideal ways to spend leisurely days. A few blocks to the F and G trains on Ft. Hamilton Parkway or Church Avenue, and bus lines along Caton Avenue, McDonald Avenue and Church Avenue offer plenty of transportation options. Shopping and foodie havens abound on nearby Ft. Hamilton Pkwy, Church Avenue, and Cortelyou Rd. District 15 school zone.