Quality studio apartment with parkside appeal
Fresh, bright and displaying a good-sized open layout, this well-appointed alcove studio apartment captures the essence of low-care urban living with its easy-to-maintain floorplan and premium location directly opposite Prospect Park. This is the perfect pad for city professionals as it's designed for a lock-up-and-leave lifestyle offering the perfect opportunity to live by the park with great coffee, restaurants and transport options all within easy reach.
- Spacious and bright layout includes a separate sleeping area
- Light open design featuring large floor-to-ceiling windows
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Sunlit balcony plus a landscaped common roof deck
- Video security, elevator, HVAC and private storage
- In the historic Prospect Lefferts Gardens neighborhood
An absolute must-see for those on the lookout for a premium lifestyle and location package, this quality property is right in the historic Prospect Lefferts Gardens neighborhood. From here it's a matter of moments to the subway station, trendy cafes and restaurants with the vast greenery of the park at your doorstep, giving you immediate access to Prospect Park Zoo, Brooklyn Botanic Garden and the Prospect Park Carousel.