This spectacular brand new Two bedroom Two full bathroom Loft Style condo is available for a September 1st move-in.
Gorgeous, bright and spacious with soaring, high ceilings and almost 1000 sqft of living space will definitely let you enjoy the benefits of condo quality living. Experience the waterfront lifestyle and take advantage of all the amazing amenities Austin Nichols has to offer with over 30,000 square feet of communal areas; all included in the rent.
This unit is big enough to be comfortably flexed into a 3 bedroom apartment.
The apartment features:
- Very Spacious layout
- King and Queen sized Bedrooms that can comfortably accommodate additional furniture
- Two spacious Full Bathrooms, one equipped with a bath tub and the other one with a shower.
- In-unit Full Size stacked Asko Washer & Dryer
- Open modern Chef's kitchen equipped with a fully integrated Smart tech Dacor refrigerator, Bertazzoni four-burner gas stove, Sharp microwave oven and Asko dishwasher; white matte-lacquered custom cabinets, brushed Caesarstone concrete counter-tops, hand-painted Japanese Kyoto backsplash, custom pendant lights and Kohler purist chrome fixtures
- Soaring 14' ceilings
- Oversized windows with open north-eastern views that allow lots of natural light throughout the day.
- En-Suite Master bathroom with Heated Floors, Pietre D'Italia Nero mosaic floor tile and honed Gioia Carrara stone walls.
- Second bathroom with Pietre D'Italia Grigio mosaic floor tile and Evolution Rustic glossy tile walls. Both bathrooms include Heated Floors, beautiful Kohler purist chrome fixtures and walnut vanities topped off with custom light pendants and blackened steel accents.
- Beautiful Herringbone tobacco smoked oak wood flooring throughout the apartment.
- Central A/C with Nest Thermostat that can be controlled remotely through your smart phone.
Building amenities include:
- Full time attended lobby and concierge service
- Shared Landscaped Rooftop Deck with lounge area, outdoor gas grills and open Manhattan and River views
- Shared Landscaped Internal Garden
- Zen Garden with Fire-pit
- Big Resident's Lounge with Gas Fireplace and Catering Kitchen and direct access to the Internal Courtyard
- Co-working spaces
- Movie Theater
- Huge State of the Art waterfront GYM with direct Manhattan and East River views.
- Additional Laundry Rooms on every floor
- Big Children's Playroom with access to the internal Outdoor Patio
- Conference Room
- Music Rehearsal Room
- Onsite Parking Garage with direct access to the building
- Amazing prime waterfront location surrounded by parks and endless dining and shopping options including Trader Joe's opening soon next door, just minutes from the North Williamsburg East River Ferry stop and a short distance to Bedford Ave. L train subway station.
Built in 1915 as a Grocery Trade, then later converted into a Bourbon distillery, Austin Nichols House has been expertly preserved and converted into a beacon of contemporary loft living. Situated in prime Williamsburg, Austin Nichols House is one of only a few landmarked buildings nestled along the Brooklyn Waterfront offering Manhattan Skyline views, tranquil outdoor space and the North Williamsburg Ferry Landing located outside of the buildings front door. Boasting over 30,000 square feet of amenity space, residents enjoy a waterfront gym, children's playroom, landscaped courtyard and roof deck, residents lounge with catering kitchen, co-working spaces, movie theatre, music rehearsal room, zen garden with firepit, and building garage. This is unlike any living experience New York has ever seen.
Originally conceived by Cass Gilbert and re-imagined by Morris Adjmi, Austin Nichols House embodies preeminent design and offers authentic loft living as a testament to the neighborhood's history and culture. Ideally positioned on the North Brooklyn waterfront, these exquisite condominiums range from studio to three bedrooms and feature high beamed loft ceilings, tobacco smoked oak flooring, concrete columns and unrivaled Manhattan skyline views. As one of the last iconic structures on the Williamsburg waterfront, Austin Nichols House celebrates 100 years in the making, truly a home for our generation.
The first and last of it's kind, the Austin Nichols House is comprised of 338 homes and boasts 176 unique floor plans. Encompassing an entire city block, this iconic building boasts over 30,000 square feet of communal areas and one of the most comprehensive amenity packages in the neighborhood and is maintained with the help of a full time staff, live in super and several porters.
The Austin Nichols House is prominently positioned on the North Brooklyn Waterfront, overlooking the largest stretch of the East River and offering direct access to the East River Ferry, North 5th Street Pier and the East River State Park. Just one stop from Manhattan.