MOTIVATED SELLER, BRING OFFERS!
- Experience endless city views from this 3200 sqft. luxurious duplex 4BR/4.5BA home wrapped in floor-to-ceiling windows.
- An expansive primary suite is approximately 600 sqft. and features two separate en-suite bathrooms, custom closets throughout, and its very own wrap-around terrace.
- The oversized spa-like primary bathroom features a luxurious soaking tub, double sink, and window with fabulous views.
- The main living area on the 11th floor features an open living area and formal dining with a wrap-around terrace
- The gourmet kitchen has a Wolf range, a Subzero fridge, and a Miele dishwasher.
- Enjoy casual meals in the fully windowed corner breakfast nook directly off the kitchen, which can easily be converted into another bedroom.
- Custom temperature-controlled wine refrigerator that holds up to 600 bottles of your best vintages.
- Beautiful herringbone wood flooring warms the entire home, a sound system plays music throughout and all windows have automatic shades.
- A sweeping marble limestone staircase leads you to the lower
- The lower floor of the home also includes two additional generously-sized bedrooms and two more full bathrooms.
- A media room is located upstairs that can also be used as an additional bedroom.
- The private in-unit laundry room with washer/dryer is conveniently located on this level as well.
This building is no longer a land-lease building. Buyer pays 2% flip tax.
167 E 61st Street is a 39-story luxury building boasting a commanding entrance with a 2-story waterfall in its grand lobby. It has a 24-hour doorman, concierge, a fitness center, playroom, a private community garden for tenant shareholders, a garage, and storage spaces. The building also offers 24-hr white-glove service. It is located at the intersection of 61st Street and 3rd Avenue.
The Lenox Hill neighborhood on the Upper East Side is known for its affluent shopping along Madison Avenue, its quiet residential feel, and its grand condominiums and townhomes. Nearby attractions include Central Park to the west and the East River promenade to the east. Available subway lines are the 4/5/6, F, and Q.