Welcome home to your beautifully renovated 2BR on whats arguably the most happening block in downtown Manhattan Ludlow Street between Houston and Stanton.
This thoughtfully renovated 2BR apartment features the perfect combination of pre-war details and modern high end finishes. Classic exposed brick complemented by beautiful hardwood floors add a ton of character.
Apartment features include:
- Renovated Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and cherry oak cabinets
- Queen-sized bedrooms with space for additional furniture
- Common space with room for a couch, coffee table and entertainment system
- Large windows and plenty of natural sunlight
- Marble bathroom
- Well maintained walk-up building
Step outside into the heart of it all. Youre in the center of the best selection of restaurants, live music, and nightlife anywhere in the city. Every bar and boutique you could ever want is around the corner, the Ludlow Hotel, Katzs Delicatessen and Ludlow House are all feet away.
You may not want to leave, but if you do, youre only a block from the F train and five minutes from the J,M, Z.
Come experience everything the Lower East Side has to offer.