Large Studio Apartment with Charming Backyard, Full Kitchen and Washer/Dryer
This is the place you have been looking for check out the photos!
The apartment features:
- Large studio apt, approx. 650 sq. ft (with a full wall of mirrors making it feel even bigger).
- Full kitchen (stove, oven, full-sized fridge, large eat-in island).
- Private entrance, ground floor - no stairs to climb.
- Charming, private backyard (shared w/ only one apt) w/ shady, gorgeous Japanese maple tree. Backyard has a door directly from your apartment which is really lovely for your easy-access.
- Washer/dryer in garage is shared w/ only one apt (save time and money).
- Built-in queen Murphy bed (avail. w or w/o mattress). Don't want it? Keep it folded up as a lovely headboard (see the photos).
- Internal sound-engineered Glass sliding door creates two spaces when desired.
- Thermostatically controlled high quality a/c and Nest heat.
- Modern bathroom w/ large walk-in shower and Toto toilet.
- Large, 8-ft wide closet, plus a huge amount of cabinet space.
- Only two other tenants in the building, including the owner; great upkeep.
- Safe neighborhood with good schools.
- Very quiet block with very little traffic (it's a one-way st. off of another one-way st.).
- Extremely easy street parking.
- Verizon FIOS included.
Located on a friendly, quiet, quaint, tree-lined street:
- 5 min or less walk to Church Ave stop on F/G subway line.
- 2 min walk to B69/B67 bus (to Park Slope and downtown Brooklyn).
- 10 min walk to Prospect Park.
- 1/2 block to Greenwood Cemetery (it's huge, beautiful and historic); **great for long, socially-distanced walks**.
- When outside, you can hear sounds of wonderful birds because of proximity to Greenwood.
- 5 min walk to full-sized grocery store.
Preference given to long-term renters, but short-term leases will be considered. No smoking or pets. Apt comes unfurnished except for the built-in Murphy bed.