A must see Pre-War Condo!!
Perfect Pied--Terre or Investment property!!
Welcome to apartment 15C at 157 East 72nd Street. Impeccably designed with no detail overlooked.
* Entry foyer has two large closets, one of which is a walk-in
* Bright living space with 10 Ft high ceilings and north facing wall of windows with wonderful city views.
This designer conceived living space includes an elegant and well-designed pullman kitchen.
* Beautiful built-ins with additional storage
* Custom designed retractable TV that lowers from the ceiling
* Murphy bed when closed is a sofa and opens up the living space for entertaining.
* Magnificent ceramic tile floors throughout
* Renovated windowed bathroom with large glass shower, heated towel rack, and custom tile
* Storage available; however, currently there is a waitlist.
* Current assessment: $167.55
La Bourgogne is an elegant prewar condominium. This white glove doorman building in the heart of the Upper East Side is known for its stunning roof terrace with panoramic city views. Located less than three blocks from the 72nd Street entrance to Central Park. Close to all transportation: 6 Train and Second Ave Subway and surrounded by amazing shopping, dining, and culture on the Upper East Side. Live-in Super, a central laundry room, pets are allowed.