Carnegie Hill | Mint | Elegant | Gracious | Prewar | Convertible 2 Bed | Corner Unit |
Showings By Appointment Only. Minimum 24hr Notice Required.
Open Northern Views
- Extra large 1 bedroom Coop (convertible 2 bedroom).
- Elegant, smart floor plan. Approximately 1150 sf.
- Current dining room can be easily and inexpensively converted to a 2nd bedroom.
- Meticulously maintained prewar details, including molding on walls and two tone, parquet flooring.
- Gracious oversized, inviting entry gallery.
- Oversized, sunken living room.
- High floor with an expansive, northern exposure overlooking an historic city block that can never have buildings taller than their current height! Views Views Views!
- Windowed, modern, smartly designed kitchen with Subzero & Wolf appliances, Aster Cucino Italian kitchen cabinetry with Carrara marble kitchen countertops.
- Oversized, quiet bedroom with generous closest space.
- Elegant windowed, Carrara marble bathroom with both a prewar tub and generous sized shower stall and a polished nickel & marble pedestal sink.
- *Private Storage available for purchase.
Location Location Location!
Central Park - 2 1/2 blocks
Q train - 1 1/2 blocks
6 train - 2 1/2 blocks
Whole Foods - 6 blocks
92nd St. Y - 2 1/2 blocks
Walking distance to the MET and the Guggenheim museums.
24 hour doorman building with live-in superintendent.
Pets Welcomed. Woof Woof Meow Meow