Stop looking at every apartment out there - it's inefficient and exhausting. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOUNCE AROUND.
I can show you almost ANY apartment in New York City -- JUST ASK!
STICK WITH ME AND SEE ONLY THE APARTMENTS THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU!
Location: 113th and St. Nicholas
* Lovely 2 bedroom in South Harlem
* HUGE sundrenched living room with painted exposed brick
* Blonde wood kitchen cabinets and stainless steel appliances
* Lots of closet space
* Access to B/C and 2/3 trains
* 3 blocks from Central Park
* Near all the restaurants, coffee shops, and bars on Frederick Douglass Blvd. (my favorites are Streetbird, Double Dutch Espresso, Row House, and of course Melba's for brunch!)
* Grocery store, laundromat, and delicious Seasoned Vegan restaurant just around the corner
THESE ARE PICS OF THE ACTUAL UNIT!
Is this place close, but not quite it? Tell me what you're looking for and let's FIND THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!