LOCATION: West 130th Street between Lenox Avenue & Adam Clayton Powell Blvd.
SUBWAY: 2/3 & ABCD @ 125th
This sunny floor through two bedroom apartment expanses the entire second floor of a beautifully renovated pre-war brownstone. This new to market home features condo level renovations and is in a prime central Harlem location on a gorgeous block lined with trees and historic brownstones.
- Large private balcony
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout
- North & south exposure
- Fully loaded kitchen w/ white quartz counters w/breakfast bar
- Full sized stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Washer & dryer hook up
- Large sunny living room w/oversized street-facing window
- Queen+ sized bedrooms w/custom closets
- Marble bathroom w/deep soaking tub
- Central A/C
- Roof deck
- Video intercom
- Double door security
- Onsite super
- Pet friendly
Showings are by appointment only. This apartment is tenant occupied until 5/31 and would be for a June 1 lease start.