Welcome home to 131 West 119th Street, a historic landmark brownstone which is now home to Harlems newest boutique rental development. This fully restored building features 20 feet of frontage and a curved facade quintessential of the pre-war era. Located on a beautiful tree-lined block in the heart of South Harlem, there is no shortage of neighborhood amenities including several parks, the Whole Foods at 125th and a plethora of local bars, restaurants and shops. For those needing to commute, the 2/3 express trains will get you to midtown in less than 20 minutes.
Residence 5 features:
- Massive living room w/garden facing windows & exposed brick deco fireplace
- Open concept L-shaped kitchen w/stone counters & modern cabinetry
- Full-sized stainless steel appliances
- Stacked washer & dryer
- Queen sized bedroom w/2 closets
- Spa-like bathroom w/tub
- 11+ ceilings
- Wall-mounted split units for heating & cooling
Be the first to schedule a private in person or virtual tour of the entire building. Showings are by appointment only and video tours are available by request. The advertised rent of $2,750 includes one month free on a 12 month lease.