PLEASE NOTE, OPEN HOUSE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE AGENT FOR SPECIFIC TIMING.
Welcome home to Residence 418 at 130 Barrow Street. This incredible, renovated loft is located in one of the most desirable locations in all of NYC and offers over 1000SF of living space and stunning light and views.
- Gracious entryway with an immense amount of storage under the loft
- Living room with double height ceilings and picture window looking Northeast to the Hudson River
- High end new appliances by Miele, including washer/dryer under cabinets
- Luxurious gut-renovated kitchen with large marble waterfall counter top
- Full height windowed loft with 8' ceilings
- Flexible loft layout provides for two distinct spaces - two sleeping areas, one sleeping area and a workout area, home office, or whatever suits your needs!
- Two closets in loft area for additional storage
- Bathroom features upgraded vanity and soaking tub
- New herringbone hardwood floors throughout
- Newly renovated building roof deck
Located only one block away from Hudson River Park, residents of 130 Barrow Street enjoy incredible sunset views over the Hudson River from the newly redone common roof deck and easy access to the miles of biking and running/walking path and piers along the river. The waterfront park offers more than a dozen public piers and miles of pathways and landscapes with outdoor dining, entertainment, mini golf, tennis, and so much more.
The heart of the West Village offers an abundance of options for dining, shopping and entertainment including being nearby Washington Square Park. Transportation can be easily accessed on the 1 or 2 trains at the Christopher Street Station.
Please note the 1066 square footage estimate is comprised of 669SF on the lower level and 397SF on the upper level. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to independently verify measurements.