The Roof Deck is Open!
Offering One Month of Free Rent (Gross Rent is $4,560) + No Security Deposit for Qualified Applicants. Amenities are Included!
This extra spacious one-bedroom home features a large living room with dining area, plus floor to ceiling windows allowing for open views and great sunlight.
Welcome to 123 Hope Street, a stylish new rental development in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Designed by Aufgang Architects with interiors curated by Craft Studio, inspired by the modern art galleries of the world, 123 Hope offers the ultimate home for the stylish urban sophisticate with an artistic edge. To complete the experience, scattered throughout the building is the mural work of Claudio Roncoli, a Grammy Award-winning artist.
The artistic aesthetic of the building extends to a full suite of stunning amenities purposely curated with a New Yorker's bustling schedule in mind.
· A stunningly designed building entrance and lobby
· A sleek resident's media lounge and co-working library space
· A state-of-the-art fitness center
· An expansive, fully furnished and landscaped roof deck overlooking Brooklyn and Manhattan
Other Property Features Include:
· Part-Time Doorman Building
· Expansive Windows and Stunning Natural Light
· Natural Hardwood Floors
· Designer Kitchens & Baths
· In Unit Washer / Dryers
· Pets Allowed
· Select Residences With Outdoor Space
123 Hope is located just around the corner from the Lorimer Street L train and Metropolitan Avenue G train stations as well as only minutes from the J,M and Z subway lines at Hewes Street making Manhattan, the rest of Brooklyn, and Long Island City an easy trip away.