122 East 82nd Street, 5B - From the moment you enter this sun-filled, spacious and gracious Classic-6 co-op, 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, youll be enthralled with the decorative touches - a nod to the South of France throughout the custom crafted interiors. Located on a quiet tree-lined block between Park & Lexington Avenues.
- The entry foyer showcases custom designed cabinetry which provides storage galore with an additional built-in desk and computer monitor area.
- You are led into the dramatic & elegant, sun-filled 27 doublewide living & dining room with tall bay-windows, picture-trim wall molding, beamed ceiling, a Chesneys designed French Provincial "Fountainbleau" style marble mantle complete with an electric powered fireplace, oak stripped floors, sconces and through-wall air conditioning.
- The hallway leading to the primary and secondary bedrooms is hand-painted with a textured patina treatment with accented bright, white window-paned French doors.
- The full, windowed bathroom has French Provincial cabinetry, dual sinks, storage and a tub with shower.
- Light pours into the primary bedroom which fits a king-sized bed, plus bureaus, has two tall closets and north facing bay windows with through-wall air conditioning.- The secondary bedroom fits a full-sized, bunk or twin bed and has two tall & deep closets - sunny and south facing.
- The large eat-in kitchen has custom designed cabinetry, a built-in banquette to seat 5 and a large southwest facing window making this a lovely area for cooking and entertaining. This is more than a kitchen, its a warm cheerful place to cook, do homework and gather for meals. Theres plenty of storage, a decorative tiled backsplash, a paneled Sub-Zero refrigerator & dishwasher, stove/oven with overhead microwave and custom edged granite cream countertops.
- The adjacent maids room fits a twin bed with an en suite bathroom and shower - can be used for an office or small guest room.
- Washer Dryer allowed to be installed with Board approval.
- Pets allowed with Board approval - no large sized dogs.
- Friendly 24-hour doormen. Live-in building manager.
- Fitness room with Peloton, treadmill, weight machine, free weights, etc. (Limited usage during Covid + fee).
- Courtyard in back of building with tables & chairs + BBQ grill.
- Central laundry room.
- Storage shelves convey, storage room located in basement.
- Bike room.
- Seller pays 2% flip tax.
- 35% down, up to 65% financing allowed.
- Co-Purchases are not allowed.
Built in 1912, 122 East 82nd Street is a full-service, boutique co-op with a 24 hr. doorman, resident building manager, gym (Covid restrictions & fee), backyard with BBQ grill, bike room and on-site storage. Located between Park & Lexington Avenues. Walk to restaurants, parks and convenient to transportation for the 4,5, 6 & Q Subways & Buses on Lex Ave + 79th & 86th crosstown lines.