Located in Bay Ridge, this is a beautiful renovated 3 bedroom apartment with laundry hook-up. The unit is located on the second floor of 2 family house on a lovely and quiet block. The apartment has hardwood floors through out.
The kitchen has all wood cabinets, granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and over the stove microwave with a vent. Bathroom features two large skylights.
There is also a charming covered balcony perfect of morning coffees in the summer.
This is a chance to live on quiet residential Brooklyn block thats close to everything.
- Steps away from 26 acres of recreation in Owl's Head Park including a water park, playground, skate park and bike/walking paths.
- Short walk to Subway - R Train, Bay Ridge Avenue station, also B9 and B64 buses.
- Short walk to Manhattan Express Buses (X27 and X37). Express bus commute time - ~15 minutes to Wall Street and 45 minutes to Midtown.
- Convenient access to shopping, restaurants, and bike paths.
- Very close to 69th Street Pier and Shore Road