A spectacular indoor / outdoor oasis sits atop the crossroads of Manhattan! With 3 exposures, a gracious layout that converts to 4 bedrooms*, custom details and 4 great outdoor spaces leading to open and sun splashed city views all around! This awesome half floor home is a rare offering and fantastic value in a full service boutique condominium and amazing central location! This is one of the best apartments in the building - Read why below;
This luxury home features:
- Half floor home, offering 3 exposures with expansive windows everywhere, providing great natural light and views of Manhattan in 3 directions (including Empire State and Chrysler buildings from your huge North facing terrace terrace)
- 2 balconies + 2 over sized terraces ... all with open city views and the larger terraces off the living room and master bedrooms for easy indoor/outdoor entertaining and living!
- Great 3 bedroom layout has a gracious foyer with large closet, separate dining and living areas, and 2 master suites including one large enough to convert to a 4th bedroom!* Each Bedroom has outdoor space.
- 2 1/2 marble bathrooms including 5 fixture ensuite master with built in speakers!
- Custom touches include Lutron smart dimmers, solar/blackout shades in bedrooms, In wall speakers, Pre-wired for high end A/V and built in closets in every room!
- Open granite kitchen with Stainless Steel GE Profile and KitchenAid appliances
- Washer/Dryer in dedicated laundry and cleaning closet with built ins
- Great closet space
- Access to major subway lines right outside your door, including the 6,N,R,W; major MTA bus routes, and walking distance to the best restaurants, bars & hotels. Only steps away from Madison Square Park & Gramercy Park!
- EXCELLENT Full Service Building with exceptional staff and lovely amenities.
- Over 2300 Sqft! - 1,743 sqft Indoors and 619 sqft total outdoor space!
Crossing 23rd is a well-appointed boutique full service condominium in the heart of the Flatiron district, with a full-time doorman, Concierge and porter services. There is a gym and laundry room as well as a meeting/party room which opens onto a terrace and can be reserved for your private functions. The location is fantastic, with the subway and bus right outside your door, and very close to Madison Park, Gramercy Park, and Union Square. A wonderfully convenient area with plentiful dining options, great restaurants and hotspots nearby make this the perfect place to call home!
* conversion to 4 bedroom is subject to condominium board and DOB Approval.
**Taxes of $2,270.75 per month represent the taxes with the NY Co-op/Condo Abatement for owner occupancy
***Common Charges includes basic cable and internet.
****Pets are allowed for owners but not renters