121 East 22nd Street is the first residential building in New York City designed by world-renowned architectural firm OMA, founded by Rem Koolhaas.
Unit N1005 is a highly desirable 10th Floor apartment in the heart of Gramercy.
Featuring high ceilings, oversized windows with sweeping NYC views, and wide plank white oak floors, and custom window treatments.
The elegant kitchen is equipped with Gaggenau appliances, a polished quartz counter top, and acid-etched, back-painted glass cabinetry with custom millwork interiors.
The stunning master bathroom features Calacatta Paonazzo marble counter tops, tub decks, and accent walls, and are outfitted with white oak cabinetry, polished chrome Kallista fixtures and an acid-etched glass shower door.
Residents enjoy a carefully curated selection of amenities that include:
* 24/7 attended lobby, and full concierge services.
* Indoor Pool.
* Landscaped Courtyard.
* Indoor/Outdoor Residents' Lounge.
* Rooftop Terrace with Fire Pit and Grill.
* Private Dining Room and Catering Kitchen.
* State of the Art Fitness center.
* Screening room.
* Children's Playroom.
* Automated Indoor Parking System.
* Bike Storage.
* Private Storage.