Enjoy sweeping panoramic views of Lower Manhattan, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, the World Trade Center, and the Hudson and East Rivers from this corner unit in a historic hotel turned co-op building.
The unit was recentlyrenovated and includes:
- Miele, Liebherr, and Sub-Zero kitchen appliances and a built-in espresso machine.
- Built-in breakfast nook bench with storage under the built-in bench.
- A smart lighting and electric shade system to raise and lower the lights and shades with the touch of a button.
- Separate tub and freestandingshower with a rainfall fixture.
- Walk-in closet with built-in storage, dressers, and shelves.
- Large double-door hallway closet with built-in shelving.
- Alcove perfect for a home office, sitting area, or baby's crib.
- Built-in desk adjacent to the living room.
- Updated electrical and plumbing.
The St. George was a historic Art Deco hotel that was converted into a co-op residence several decades ago. The building has a full-time doorman and a spectacular6,000+ square-foot roof deck with sweeping views of Manhattan from the World Trade Center to the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, the Hudson and East Rivers, New York Harbor to the Verrazzano Bridge, and every bridge on the East River from the Brooklyn Bridge to the Throgs Neck Bridge. Laundry rooms are located on every third floor. Private storage lockers and bike storage are available on site for nominal fees. The lower floors of the building house a fitness club with a pool that many residents join as members.
The building sits near eight subway lines (2/3/4/5/A/C/F/R) providing a quick one-stop commute to Manhattan.
The building is located just:
- A one-minute walk to numerous neighborhood restaurants, coffee shops, and grocery stores.
- A two-minute walk to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
- A five-minute walk to Brooklyn Bridge Park and its recently renovated piers, sports courts, and playgrounds.
- A ten-minute walk to Atlantic Avenue and its many shops and restaurants.
- A ten-minute walk to DUMBO's restaurants, shops, bars, and entertainment venues.