Surround yourself with light, air, and thoughtful European design as you open the door of a south facing unit 717. Feel yourself relax as you take in this spacious loft with 12ft ceilings, beautiful soft white porcelain tile flooring and the serenity of 8-ft tall noise-canceling tilt-n-turn windows.
- The open, modern, Italian-designed by Alta/Rossetto with Macassar Ebony cabinetry, white blizzard Caeserstone countertops and high-end European appliances including a Gaggenau 27" cooktop with sensor touch controls, fully Integrated *Liebhierr refrigerator/freezer* with ice maker, Miele speed oven with integrated convection/ microwave combination and Miele Optima dishwasher with integrated face panel in the kitchen.
- A luxuriously massive bathroom suite features high-fashion customized Italian vanities and mirrors by DOGI, Caesar Stone vanity counter with custom dual basin sinks from Alcove and Newform faucets, a frameless glass shower with stone wall tiles, back painted glass, an oversized Newform Forma shower head and thermostatic controls.
- A wall of custom Italian wardrobes by Rossetto
- A utility closet with built-in *Bosch washer/dryer*
- 27 square foot private storage locker
- Central heating/AC controlled with a smart Honeywell thermostat.
District at 111 Fulton Street offers exclusive residences and an abundance of upscale amenities allowing for chic luxury living in FiDi. The motto of smart, sexy living is furthered by its Andrew Escobar designed double height lobby and 18,000 square feet of amenities.
Work out, swim or indulge in the cutting-edge fitness center complete with an indoor lap pool, 16-jet spa Jacuzzi, cold plunge, steam bath and sauna, state of the art equipment and an exercise room.
Relax, soak up the sun and take in the stunning downtown views from the 12,000 sq/ft roof deck that offers chaise lounges, reflecting pools, and green garden boxes for those who like to plant.
There is also an elegant library lounge, a private screening room and billiards for quiet time or entertainment. Other amenities include a 24/7 doorman, URBN Playground concierge, individual secure storage, and cold storage for your grocery deliveries.
The building is surrounded by some of the best dining and entertainment experiences that NYC has to offer (Nobu, Manahatta, The Temple Court Restaurant, The Beekman Hotel, Augustine, The Fulton, South Street Seaport, Eataly, WTC, Brookfield, iPic Movie Theater and so on). Shopping meccas including Westfield Mall in the Oculus and Brookfield Place are only a few blocks away. The District is in close proximity to the Fulton Street Transit Hub with direct access to multiple subway lines (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, A, C, E, N, W, J, Z). The Transit Hub connects to the World Trade Center, PATH, and Hudson River Ferries at the World Financial Center.
Within walking distance you also have
- Whole Foods Tribeca 12 min walk
- Eataly Downtown 8 min walk
- Tin building 7 min walk
- TJ Maxx 6 min walk
No smoking in the unit or building.
*Schedule a viewing of your new home today and see for yourself how wonderful life can be!*