New to Market! *Flexible move in dates. September 1st September 15th. No Fee.
- Queen size bedroom
- Huge Living space. Can be converted into a H/O or 2nd Bedroom!
- The kitchen is chic yet functional. A clean, modern aesthetic is achieved with handcrafted cabinetry, marble caesar stone countertops and dishwasher.
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Heated BATHROOM floors
- Heated towel rack
- Glass-enclosed rainfall shower for a complete spa-like retreat
- 15 total outlets
- Over sized metal-framed Swedish windows
- Central AC in both bedrooms and the living room. 3 thermostats.
- State of the art Video Intercom with additional features
102 Forsyth integrates the rich history of the Lower East Side with stunning views of Sara D. Roosevelt Park. Similar to the building itself, the neighborhood is a perfect fusion of classic and modern with eclectic innovative restaurants, undiscovered art galleries from Orchard Street to the Bowery, hidden boutiques dotting the neighborhood and steps away from Nolita. SoHo Houses Lower East Side flagship Ludlow House is a harbinger of the neighborhoods emergence as the newest epicenter of creative literati.