102 Forsyth integrates the rich history of the Lower East Side with stunning views of Sara D. Roosevelt Park. Similar to the building itself, the neighborhood is a perfect fusion of classic and modern with eclectic innovative restaurants, undiscovered art galleries from Orchard Street to the Bowery, hidden boutiques dotting the neighborhood and steps away from Nolita. SoHo Houses Lower East Side flagship Ludlow House is a harbinger of the neighborhoods emergence as the newest epicenter of creative literati.
- Central AC in all bedrooms and the living room.
- Private outdoor space
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Private bedroom with its own bathroom and outdoor space
- Heated BATHROOM floors
- Glass-enclosed rainfall shower for a complete spa-like retreat
- 2 Queen size bedrooms and 1 full size
- 20+ outlets throughout the apartment
- Living room that accommodates a couch, table and entertainment stand
- Over sized metal-framed Swedish windows
- The kitchens are chic yet functional. A clean, modern aesthetic is achieved with handcrafted cabinetry, marble caesar stone countertops and dishwasher.
- State of the art Video Intercom with additional features
** price advertised is net effective with $2,400 amex gift card**
** gross rent is $6,300 with 1 month free on a 13 month lease**
Please contact Jacob or Tarik to view the apartment