With the holiday season underway, New Yorkers are gearing up to celebrate this festive time of year in a variety of ways. Whether Christmas shopping for loved ones, visiting iconic city landmarks, taking in a Broadway play, or enjoying dinner at a local favorite restaurant, the possibilities for finding something to do in the city are endless. For advice on the city’s best hot spots during the holidays, who better to ask than the people who know the ins and outs of Manhattan best? Below, several CORE agents provide insight on what’s happening this holiday season.
– For arguably the best chocolate chip cookie in New York, check out Levain Bakery, located at 167 West 74th Street.
– The Red Hook Winery, located at 175-204 Van Dyke Street is a great one-stop shop for wine enthusiasts.
– Brooklyn’s Sweet Chick serves up some of the best holiday comfort food, including their signature fried chicken and waffles.
– Love Adorned at 269 Elizabeth Street is a great place to buy a unique jewelry for her.
– The Cast, located at 71 Orchard Street, sells some of the best handmade leather jackets.
– The Merchant House Museum is an interactive museum that allows visitors to experience what domestic life was like in New York City during the 1800’s. During the holiday season, the Museum shows viewings of what life would have been like during the holidays a couple hundred years ago.