The monthly CORE Real Time Report is the first of its kind for the Manhattan residential market. It is an analysis of real-time information that tracks current contract pricing and absorption.
This report is different from other published reports in that it reflects existing contract data, not sold and closed data which often take months or years to be recorded.
• Sales inventory was at a low for 2010 with a 43.78% decline from July
• Contract signed prices remained strong with a low rate of decline
• New Development availability and contract signings dropped, but that is typical for August
• Smaller apartments continued to attract buyers during August
• There were no 5-bedroom apartments sold in July or August