2. You agree that you will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another Web page, use on any other Web site, transfer or sell any pages, information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, content, material, products or services provided through or obtained from the Core Group Marketing Web Site, or any portion thereof. You agree not to engage in the practices of "screen scraping," "database scraping," or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of properties, users or other information. You agree that you will not use the Core Group Marketing Web Site in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Core Group Marketing Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Core Group Marketing Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Core Group Marketing Web Site.
3. Except with the written permission of Core Group Marketing, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Core Group Marketing Web Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of the Core Group Marketing Web Site may be subject to prosecution.
4. Except with the advanced, written permission of Core Group Marketing, you agree that you will not create links from any Web site or Web page to any page within the Core Group Marketing Web Site with the exception, subject to the conditions of this section, of the Core Group Marketing Web Site homepage located at http://www.coregroupmarketing.com (the " Core Group Marketing Web Site homepage"). The origin of any such link to the Core Group Marketing Web Site homepage must be accompanied by a clear and prominent attribution indicating that the link is connected to the Core Group Marketing Web Site. For example, prominently positioning the " Core Group Marketing " name such that there is clear association between the name and the destination of the link is acceptable. However, you agree that you will not juxtapose the " Core Group Marketing " name or link with your name or any other material(s) in a manner which might give rise to any erroneous conclusion that there is any affiliation or association between Core Group Marketing, on the one hand, and you or any other person or entity, on the other hand. You agree that if Core Group Marketing, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any links to the Core Group Marketing Web Site, including without limitation the Core Group Marketing Web Site homepage, you will promptly do so. You agree that you will not employ any technology that results in the placement of content from the Core Group Marketing Web Site in a frame and/or a reduced browser window or pop-up window and/or any other display mechanism that changes the Core Group Marketing Web Site from how they would appear if a user accessed the Core Group Marketing Web Site by typing its URL into the location bar of a typical Web browser program.
5. You agree that Core Group Marketing may in its sole discretion and at any time terminate your access to and use of the Core Group Marketing Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
6. Core Group Marketing reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
7. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Core Group Marketing, its employees, directors, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys' reasonable fees) related to your use of the Core Group Marketing Web Site, the content you submit to the Core Group Marketing Web Site or your violation of this Agreement.
8. All materials provided on the Core Group Marketing Web Site, including but not limited to all text, logos, designs, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, products and services (collectively, the "Materials"), and the selection, arrangement and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of Core Group Marketing and/or its vendors, suppliers or licensors. All Materials are proprietary to Core Group Marketing or its licensors and protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of Core Group Marketing.
9. This Web Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions, you must hire your own architect or engineer.
10. Core Group Marketing has no fiduciary duties to you, including, without limitation, the obligation to inspect properties described on the Web Site or to verify the veracity of offers and other information contained in the Web Site.
11. Core Group Marketing makes no representations or endorsements regarding properties contained in the Web Site. All of the information, software and services provided through this Web Site are provided "as is," "as available," without warranty of any kind. Core Group Marketing and/or its suppliers specifically disclaim any and all implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
12. Core Group Marketing is not responsible for the content of, nor does it endorse, the third-party websites to which you may link using this Web Site.
The trademarks, trade names and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on the Core Group Marketing Web Site are the property of Core Group Marketing or other third parties. Users are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of Core Group Marketing or such third party which may own the Mark. The following list of Marks owned by Core Group Marketing is not exhaustive, and Core Group Marketing may own other Marks not included here: Core Group Marketing and CoreGroupNYC.com.
Compliance with Laws; Export Controls
You acknowledge that the software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A. You agree not to export or re-export the software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein without our prior express written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Core Group Marketing Web Site or any property information, offer or transaction being conducted on the Core Group Marketing Web Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
No Unlawful of Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Core Group Marketing Web Site, you warrant to Core Group Marketing that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use the Core Group Marketing Web Site in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Core Group Marketing Web Site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than Core Group Marketing. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. Core Group Marketing does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. Core Group Marketing's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Core Group Marketing Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CORE GROUP MARKETING EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. CORE GROUP MARKETING ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS.
CORE GROUP MARKETING MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. CORE GROUP MARKETING WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE, DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE, OR FOR THE INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE AND FILES AND THE USER'S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM. NOR WILL CORE GROUP MARKETING BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND CORE GROUP MARKETING'S CONTROL.
ANY MATERIAL VIEWED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE CORE GROUP MARKETING WEB SITE IS DONE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE VIEWING OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation on Liability
Modification of the Core Group Marketing Web Site
Core Group Marketing (and/or its suppliers) reserves the right in its sole discretion to improve, modify, add to or remove any information or content appearing on the Core Group Marketing Web Site. Core Group Marketing may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Core Group Marketing Web Site in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Core Group Marketing respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Core Group Marketing's Copyright Agent the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Core Group Marketing Web Site;
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Send a letter detailing the above information to:
Core Group Marketing
417 5th Avenue
New York, N.Y. 10016
Phone: (212) 726-0726
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and Core Group Marketing as a result of this Agreement or use of the Core Group Marketing Web Site. This Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of Core Group Marketing's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Core Group Marketing Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Core Group Marketing with respect to such use.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Core Group Marketing with respect to the Core Group Marketing Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Core Group Marketing with respect to the Core Group Marketing Web Site. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Equal Housing Opportunity: The Core Group Marketing Policy
Property owners and managers and their brokers are subject to the federal Fair Housing Act, which prohibits "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination."
Core Group Marketing supports Equal Housing Opportunity and we encourage users of our site to follow appropriate guidelines to comply with both the Federal Housing Act, as well as any applicable state and local regulations. All renters are hereby informed that all property rental offers are available on an equal opportunity basis.
Broker’s, Property Owner’s, and Manager’s Responsibilities
As a property owner or manager you have a responsibility and a requirement under the law not to discriminate in the rental of property on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. You cannot instruct your agent to convey on your behalf any limitations in the rental because your agent is bound by law not to discriminate. Agents in a rental transaction are prohibited by law from discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. They are prohibited from complying with a request from the property owner or manager to act in a discriminatory manner in the lease or rental. Moreover, a property owner or manager cannot establish discriminatory terms or conditions in the purchase or rental, deny that housing is available, or advertise that the property is available only to persons of a certain race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national original.
Buyer’s & Renter’s Rights
As someone seeking to buy or rent an apartment, home or condo, you have the right to expect that housing will be available to you without discrimination or other limitations based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. This includes the right to expect equal professional service, the opportunity to consider a broad range of housing choices, no discriminatory limitations on communities or locations of housing, no discrimination in the pricing or financing of housing, reasonable accommodations in rules, practices and procedures for persons with disabilities, and to be free from harassment or intimidation for exercising your fair housing rights.
The Law Civil Rights Act of 1866
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 prohibits all racial discrimination in the sale or rental of property.
The Fair Housing Act
The Fair Housing Act declares a national policy of fair housing throughout the United States, making illegal any discrimination in the sale, lease or rental of housing, or making housing otherwise unavailable, because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits discrimination against persons with disabilities in places of public accommodations and commercial facilities.
The Equal Credit Opportunity Act
The Equal Credit Opportunity Act makes discrimination unlawful with respect to any aspect of a credit application on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or because all or part of the applicant's income derives from any public assistance program.
State and Local Laws
State and local laws often provide broader coverage and prohibit discrimination based on additional classes not covered by federal law.
IF YOU SUSPECT DISCRIMINATION: Call the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Complaints alleging discrimination in housing may be filed with the nearest office of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), or by calling HUD's toll free number, 1-800-699-9777 (voice), or 1-800-543-8294 (TDD). You can contact HUD on the Internet at http://www.hud.gov/.